11.14.2008
Not sure what to do...
Ok... As of last night I had a very determined resolve to have a better outlook on life and all that. And it would have stuck around had Beth not gotten sick on me. Normally, Beth being sick is not a big deal, but this isn't just normal cold or cough junk. This is the PUKIES. Nothing panics me like someone puking, especially if I need to deal with it. I'm Mommy, super hero and general make-me-feel-better person. I CAN'T STAND IT. Not the consoling my kid part, the actual body fluids part. So right now, I haven't slept all night and Pete just left for work. I'm shaking and crying and so overcome with panic that I'm not thinking clearly. I don't know what to do. I have three kids that need their mom today and all I want to do is check out (and take a nap). Help!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment