Here are some great quotes from this afternoon...
"Mom, I'm poofed. I think I need a nap." (By "poofed" I think she meant pooped.)
She must be studying pilgrims and indians, because she has been giving us lots of facts about them. Here are a few of our favorites:
"Pilgrims go potty in pans and have no food." (You can see what sticks out in her mind!)
"Indians wore animals on their feet for shoes." (I think she meant animal skins.)
"Squanto buried a fish to grow corn." Followed by the question, "Does corn come from fish, Mom?"
Truly, she knows her stuff pretty well. Some of the phrases just made me smile!
2 comments:
How cute! I can't wait to see all of you on Friday and hear more myself.
I love it...I still do the same thing as Beth, but at a different level. Ill be sitting in class, and one thing will just pop out, and then I can't stop thinking about it. Im sure I still make stupid/silly comments too...just read my blog! I'll have to ask my mom if there are any funny Kristina quotes from when I was a kid...I know my sis has some!
Post a Comment