Leah wanted me to take her picture!
The last few days have been a little better. The sun came out for a beautiful day on Thursday... cool, crisp, and tons of vibrant colors. That helped to improve my mood immensely. Yesterday (Halloween) was sunny and... warm! We hit 72 degrees for a high making Trick-or-Treat very mild and a lot of fun. Leah slept all night (until 8AM!) Thursday night, and get this... in her own bed! That is the first time in MONTHS that she hasn't been in our bed at some point. It was short lived as she was back in our bed last night, but we all slept in until 9AM, so I guess I'll take the trade off.
Thank you for all the prayers. I know I'll get through this, and I'm recognizing the bad days early so I am trying to do what I can to prevent the horrible stuff. I hate depression.
Oh, Anna had her one month check-up on Thursday. She weighs 10 pounds, 12 ounces! She hasn't gotten any longer and I can tell she is starting to fill out. I think a growth spurt is coming! She has been eating voraciously for that past few days, so I wouldn't be surprised to see a change in her length at her appointment on the 24th. This has also helped in increasing my milk supply, so I'm feeling a lot more normal and able to pump enough for a whole feeding now. She is doing very well with a bottle and it has been really nice to be able to have a break if needed. Pete likes being able to help out, too, so it has been a good way to help him feel involved.
No comments:
Post a Comment