9.25.2008

We have THREE girls!


Anna Rebekah is here!  
We were blessed with another little girl on September 24th at 12:56AM.  She weighed in at 7#, 13 oz. and 21 inches long.  She is so very easy and is eating well.  As you can tell, big sisters Beth and Leah are really loving "their baby".


We were able to come home around noon today.  Leah isn't so sure what to do when Anna cries and often "hides" in her room to play until the noise is gone.  Beth isn't home from school yet, so I'm not sure how she'll do with Anna on her turf.  
Mom and Anna are doing very well!  (Her Gramma Pookie made the beautiful yellow blanket she is wrapped in.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

welcome Anna, you're a wonderfl addition to our family and I'm sure when Beth and Leah get to know you they'll love you as much as mommy and daddy.

hugs, g'grandma

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday, Anna!!!
I'm so happy for you guys, Pete and Sarah! What a blessing that everyone is doing well and you got to come home so soon! I guess by this point, you're pretty much a professional mom, so they probably send you home as soon as you want. Whereas with me, a newbie, they keep you around awhile so you don't go home and mess the kid up! =o) Hope the next days and weeks go smoothly!

jimault said...

Congratulatons!
Yes, this is Jim from Las Vegas! I received an email today from your father.. what a happy announcement. My wife, Janet, and I wish you very well and it is so good to see the pictures of all three girls.

USANDCO said...

Congratulations! She's so pretty. I bet your girls think they have a real life baby doll.
Beck