9.27.2008

We are blessed!

Well... We've managed to make it through 3 days with a newborn!  Yeah!  Yesterday was my birthday, so we were hanging out with family and friends for most of the day.  Anna was TOTALLY spoiled and I got pampered (ie I got a nap!) for most of the afternoon.  

Today I am reminded of how lucky I am.  Not only does Anna sleep 4-5 hours in one stretch at night (12 mid- 4 or 5 am), but she is the most content baby I've had.  She is so much fun to snuggle and play with.  Aunt Katie got some great pictures last night, so when I have them, I will try and share.

Thank you all for your support and prayers.  I can't wait for you all to meet this little one!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah, Pete, Beth, Leah and Anna!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
So happy to see the picture of Anna - beautiful! Very glad all of you are doing well.
Much Love,
Nancy, Doug, Markus, Alex, Andy, Kylie, and Emma