Milestones...
Leah...
... is talking circles around any of us.
... is finally sleeping through the night... mostly in her bed, though we see her at some point through the night.
... is starting to potty train, but we're still waiting on her cues.
Beth...
... started Kindergarten!
... has started to read some basic sight words. She can point out a lot of simple words in her favorite books.
... wants to learn to cook. She loves measuring and figuring out which flavors taste good together. Makes for an interesting dinner time!
2 comments:
Sooooooo. I have been checking your blog everyday, and nothing new! Did mom tell you my comment? I told her that you were purposefuly not having this baby so you could keep her to yourself for longer. :o)! Hang in there! Lots of love.
Wasn' the ewest Seidel supposed to make an entrance the 21st? Maybe I misunderstood the birth date, know you are as anxious as the rest of us to have the birthing behind you, each day in the end seems endless. That much I remember.
hugs, grandma
Post a Comment