1.24.2012

18 months of changes!


Well, a lot has gone on since May of 2010...

- Beth is now in third grade.
- Leah is losing teeth.
- Anna is reading basic words.
- We have a new little one... Joshua Andrew was born July 20, 2011.  He is the perfect addition to our family!
- We moved into a fabulous house and are more than settled in Canton.
- Pete has gone back to school to complete his Bachelor's degree in Project Management.  He will graduate in May.

That is a small bit of what has happened and I can't even begin to post it all.  Here are some of my favorite pictures from the last 18 months to try and capture the high points...

SUMMER 2010




SUMMER 2011


Our new home!

The new play house in our new back(side)yard



Welcome, Josh!

Our new family



FALL/WINTER 2011-2012







I hope you are having a fabulous start to 2012!

3 comments:

Abby said...

Glad to have you back! I love the pictures.

Ginger said...

I love the pictures!

Beccy said...

ANNA is reading???? Wowza! These little guys sure don't want to be left behind! Thanks for the pictures!