It seems like forever since I've posted. I know, I know... It's really just that I haven't felt much of a need to post anything in a while. There's not much to say really. BUT I did take a few pictures and such over the past two months, so I'll post those...
Some events that happened in the last 60 days:
- Leah turned 4!
- Thanksgiving
- MANY travels to Dayton for Christmas festivities (So many that we didn't even decorate our tree in Canton!)
- Fake Christmas
- Breaking Free Christmas party
- Christmas in Omaha
- Diving into post-holiday homeschool adventures
- Getting the flu- 5 kids, 2 mommies... yuck.
- Traveling back to Ohio
- Unpacking, cleaning, laundry, reorganizing, cleaning....
*Sigh* Life seems to be getting a bit back to normal now, though, which is nice. I think I'm ready for spring. It's time to play outside, and I need some warm sunshine. Hopefully another 60 days will bring that about.
No comments:
Post a Comment