5.04.2009

On the Move!




Oh, my!  I'm in trouble now!  It's official...  Anna's self-propelled and into all things, no matter how complicated it may be to get.  She'll go to any lengths to get ahold of the curious object and won't stop until she has it in her grasp (just see below).  We knew this phase was going to be upon us quickly, but I'm never really prepared for it to happen.  Gone are the days of putting her on a blanket with toys and expecting her to still be there 15 seconds later.  Well, there is a bright side...  My floors will be vacuumed daily now!

And it doesn't stop there!  She's pulling herself up.  To standing.  Holy cow.  I'll have a walker by next week if this keeps up!
 
 
(She pulled all the stuff out of the box first, pushed the thing over and proceeded to pull herself to standing against it.  She's ornery, stubborn and amazing all at once.)

4 comments:

Beccy said...

Yay, Anna!!! I am so excited to see you soon. Way to go giving your Mommy a hard time. That's my girl.

The Hotstuff said...

he is soo cute, i love it!

The Hotstuff said...

meant she....HAHA pays to proofread!

Anonymous said...

So it has been awhile since you posted your last comment and I wish that you would post another. Please proceed.