5.04.2009

A day in May

Happy May!  I can't believe it's here already!  I can't say that I'm sad about the warmer temps, it just seems like 2009 is flying by fast and I barely have time to catch my breath and enjoy it.  


We all got haircuts this week (except for Anna and I, so I guess that's not all of us...).  Beth just got a trim and Leah's hair is still in the process of growing out so she got some length taken off.  Leah wanted a picture taken to put on my "computer thing".  It's short and cute.  She likes it and that's what counts.  But then again, she liked it when Beth cut her hair back in December, too...

It is really starting to feel like Spring most every day now.  Yeah for sunshine and short sleeves!  In honor of the season, I stopped at the farm market and got a hanging plant.  The girls were given the choice between a  hanging bag of bright pink impatiens or a hanging basket of purple petunias.  I am a fan of baskets myself, but they chose the pink impatiens.  I'm hoping to put a nail in the post of the porch and move it down so I can get my baskets (when the girls don't get a vote!).  It's the only way I can really garden here and really adds a punch of color and a welcoming view.  

I also included this view so you could see the entire "yard" at our little abode.  We make it work, but when I say porch, this is it.  It could be worse, but we dearly miss our yard.

No, I didn't pose them for these pictures.  They were hanging out in the nursery yesterday and got caught being cute!  (By the way, this is the third Sunday out of four that they have worn these dresses.  They LOVE them!!  Thank you, Nini and Papa John!)

1 comment:

Beccy said...

Cute hair, Leah! Love the flowers.