We've started Anna on some solid foods, though she really doesn't care for them... AT ALL. We started with rice cereal which promptly got the "this-is-totally-disgusting, Mom" look on her face. After a few bites (stuffs), she learned the art of avoidance. Lips clamped tightly shut, she turns her head side to side. After a few feedings like that, we gave her a break and waited a few days. Now I thought I'd try a vegetable to see if it was the cereal she didn't like or if it was solid foods in general. If you watch the video, you can see that it is food in general at this point. Oh, my. I'll bet she will change her tune when she's finally given bananas and applesauce!!
2 comments:
Cute! Maggie doesn't like green beans either.
My kids will eat green beans now, but they sure wouldn't back when all they could do was green bean mush.
'course, my kids will eat almost anything. Did I ever tell you about the sweet bean porridge Ayi used to make for them--with hot dog slivers on top?
Post a Comment