Never thought I'd be able to say to my daughter... "Sure, you can get your snow clothes on and go out to play in the snow"... on April 7th!!
I am now OFFICIALLY ready for summer. Spring is just too unpredictable.
Unfortunately, Anna and I could not join her. Anna had quite the bout of vomiting last night. I wanted to make sure that she was back up to par before exposing her to the elements. Another reason I'm excited for summer... getting rid of all these bugs! They have definitely moved in this month and I'm ready for them to go far, far away. Let's hope nothing else hits us before next weekend.
2 comments:
How fun! Oddly enough it was almost 70 degrees today and sunny here. Sometimes our biggest snows are in April!
OMG! Soo precious, especially the video of Anna, made my night. Miss you guys! O ya...its like 80 here...supposed to get back in the 90s next week :D love you....
Post a Comment