Sadly, Pookie left for Dayton today. It has been a blessing having her here, and I'm not sure what I'm going to do without her... especially in the mornings after a hard night with Anna or Leah... or both. I have faith that God has me more prepared to handle this than I think I am. Please keep praying!
Before Pookie left, we took some pics of the girls. Anna is quickly outgrowing her 0-3 month outfits, so I wanted to make sure that I got pics of her in them before she's too big. The romper she's wearing today is thanks to her Great Aunt Julie.
1 comment:
Love the pictures! Just try not to drive when you are too tired, and ask for help when you need it. Will be praying for you! Lots of love. (Oh, Anna weighs what Seth did at birth - it is about time you got a kiddo that outgrows everyting!)
Post a Comment