10.01.2008

Anna's checkup

We just got back from the doctor and Anna is doing very well!  She weighs 8#, 9 oz. and is 21 inches long.  She was no longer jaundiced and all other vitals looked excellent.  I take her back in a week for a weight check and then again in November for her 2 month check.  

Leah and Pookie went along and Leah was a little helper!  She got to stand on the stool right next to the nurses and see everything that they were doing.  She asked a lot of questions and they humored her very well.  Maybe I have a medical professional in my midst?  

I'm very blessed to have found a really good practice.  They all loved on my girls and they seemed to know what they were doing.  I look forward to using them with all of us (they are a family practice).

No comments: