7.24.2009

10 months old... and WALKING!!


Holy cow! My baby is 10 months old today!

Her milestones this month:

- She is eating A LOT better. As long as it doesn't come from a spoon, she'll eat it. Her favorites: chicken, tomatoes, bread, potatoes, peas (frozen, of course) and cherries

- SHE'S WALKING!! I guess spending time with Audrey and Hannah this month made her want to get up and join the crowd! She definitely tries to keep up with her big sisters. Check out the video above!

- She is still expanding her vocabulary. Besides our names, she's added "I love you" and "NO!"

It is an amazing thing watching her grow up and discover new things. I just can't believe she's doing it all so fast!! I love that she still likes to snuggle to go to sleep and loves to play Peek-a-boo and "kisses". I'll miss this stage when it's gone, but she is turning into such an amazing little girl and I can't wait to see what she's becoming.

No comments: