3.26.2009

Six months old!


Cute bath pictures taken this week

Wow!  Time has flown this week!  It's Thursday night already and I feel like have barely gotten started.  What's gone on this week?  Not much, but it feels like a lot!

Last weekend we went to Dayton to visit family, but most of all to celebrate Pete's 29th birthday.  Pookie and Papa Buzz were so very generous and gave Pete and I a weekend all to ourselves.  What a way to relax!  God bless these dear people!

On Tuesday, Anna turned 6 months old.  Wow!  I can't believe she's that old already.  What did she checkout at?!  A-OK!  She is a whoppin' 19 lbs, 5 oz and 26 3/4" long.  That's a 4 pound weight gain and a whole inch in 2 months!  Yes, she eats well, but I didn't think that it was that obvious.  I guess skipping over the 6-12 month size clothes in about 3 weeks will attest to that!

    
Playing with Daddy!

The rest of the week has been about playing catch up.  On Tuesday night, I caught a bug of some sort and was in bed for the evening.  I woke up feeling much better, but still feel like I'm fighting it off a bit.  I hope to be back on my cleaning schedule next week as my house is a bit if a wreck and could really use me to be back in the game.  I'm sure my family would appreciate it, too.

Not much else going on around here.  We are hoping to make it out to Omaha next weekend, but due to some school issues for Beth, it may not be possible.  Please be praying that we make the right decision.  It is so hard to follow the rules when they don't go along with what you think is best for your child. 

1 comment:

Abby said...

Wow! Anna is bigger than both Audrey and Hannah by about 3 pounds. I can't wait to meet her. We love you all.