1.21.2009

Sorry to go MIA...

It appears that, like everyone else, we are experiencing a sick week.  Beth kicked it off on Saturday with a fever and then progressed into a full-blown cold.  It knocked her out for a couple of days.  She finally went back to school today, though she was still complaining.  Telling her there was pizza for lunch convinced her to go, so she must not be that miserable.

Unfortunately, now Anna and I have a touch of it and hopefully it will stop right where it is.  I've been using Zicam and saline round the clock, but woke up with a fever this morning.  Anna hasn't had the fever, thank goodness, but has the stuffy nose and irritability.  She's not sleeping well, either, so I'm hoping that this thing moves out of her system and we can get back on a normal schedule for her.

Pete, while tired from sharing the overnight load with Anna, seems to be feeling okay.  Leah seems to have avoided it as well.  It probably helped to have her in Dayton the last few days so she wasn't exposed to too much and we should be able to get it out of the house before she returns this weekend.

Anyway... Since we've been sick and not up to doing to much, I'm going to post a few pictures that were taken over the last week or so.  Hope you enjoy and I hope all is well for you and your family!

  
    

1 comment:

Beccy said...

coColds are a bummer. My boys are still in cranky mode, even though they aren't really sick and Gavin is on meds for his ear. :oP! Love seeing pictures. If they have a cough overnight, put a thick layer of Vicks on their feet w/ socks and it will keep them sleeping soundly all night long. Lots of love.