Yahhhh!!! I forcefed Gavin veggies the last few days because he is refusing to eat any and all (except salsa and hummus which he doesn't know are veggies and I am not about to inform him.) This is a battle my stubborn kid is NOT going to win. Weird thing is today I did sweet potatos and those are his absolute fav baby food veggie, but won't eat the adult version - same thing, no package... I just don't get kids sometimes!
1 comment:
Yahhhh!!!
I forcefed Gavin veggies the last few days because he is refusing to eat any and all (except salsa and hummus which he doesn't know are veggies and I am not about to inform him.) This is a battle my stubborn kid is NOT going to win. Weird thing is today I did sweet potatos and those are his absolute fav baby food veggie, but won't eat the adult version - same thing, no package...
I just don't get kids sometimes!
Post a Comment