My favorite part of living in Ohio is the fabulous Autumns we get. God must have known that I would love it, so he gave me a fall birthday so I could celebrate in the midst of all the vibrant leaves and cool, crisp weather. As the colorful part of the season winds down, I'm trying to squeeze in all the annual traditions. This would include the apple orchard and pumpkin pickin'. Luckily, at a friend's orchard, we can do both. This was their last weekend, so we all got sweaters and jeans and headed out for a few fall necessities and lots of pictures. My sister also brought her camera and got a great family picture. I will post that picture when I get it, but here are some of the shots that I took with Pookie's camera. (Thanks for letting us borrow the camera, Grandma Pookie!) It was cold, but the sun was shining making for a great trip!
No comments:
Post a Comment